Influence of pharmacological composition with gel, containing superoxide dismutase and silver nanocluster monomers, and recombinant human superoxide dismutase on blood microcirculation in the gums of rats under experimental pathology
Popkov V.L.1, ORCID ID https://orсid.org/0000-0001-7362-0073
Tseluyko K.V.2, ORCID ID https://orсid.org/0000-0001-6856-1777
Leontyev V.K.3,ORCID ID https://orсid.org/0000-0003-2296-8904
Zadorozhny A.V.3, ORCID ID https://orсid.org/0000-9552-8542
Kheygetyan A.V.2, ORCID ID http://orсid.org/0000-0002-8222-4854
Zadorozhny M.A.2, ORCID ID https://orсid.org/0000-0002-7528-6109.
Galenko-Yaroshevsky P.A.1,4 ORCID ID http://orсid.org/0000-0001-6856-1777.
1 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Kuban State Medical University” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Russia, 350063, Krasnodar, St. Mitrofana Sedina, 4
2 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Rostov State Medical University” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Russia, 344022, Rostov-on-Don, Per. Nakhichevanskiy, 29.
3 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “A.I. Yevdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Russia, 127473, Moscow, Delegatskaya St., 20, bld. 1
4 Research Institute of Pharmacology of Living Systems of Belgorod National Research University
Russia, 308015, Belgorod, Pobeda St., 85.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is shown that in experiments on narcotic male rats of the Wistar line using laser Doppler flometry (LDF) under conditions of induced (ligature) experimental periodontitis (EP), indicators of blood microcirculation in the gum mucosa in the lower incisors is reduced compared with intact periodontium. When using traditional drug therapy (TDT) in the conditions of EP in the selected localization, observed a significant promotion in blood microcirculation after a 12-day period of treatment. However, on the 74th day of the study, it decreases. The use of TDT in combination with gel, containing cluster silver in the form of micelle monomers and cluster monomers of the AgK+ type and superoxide dismutase, and a new injectable form, which is a recombinant human superoxide dismutase, under EP conditions in the selected field of study both after applying the pharmacological composition for twelve days, and on the 74th day of the experiment caused an increase in microcirculation to the original values.
Keywords: induced experimental periodontitis, indicators of blood microcirculation in the gum mucosa, Soderm-Forte® gel, a new injectable form of Rexode®.
For citation: Popkov V.L., Tseluyko K.V., Leontyev V.K., Zadorozhniy A.V., Kheygetyan A.V., Zadorozhniy M.A., Galenko-Yaroshevsky P.A. Influence of pharmacological composition with gel, containing superoxide dismutase and silver nanocluster monomers and recombinant human superoxide dismutase on blood microcirculation in the gums of rats under experimental pathology. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2022, no.3(100): 53-59 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2022-3(100)53-59
1. Navruzova U.O.K. Modern aspects of etiopatogenez of the generalized periodontal disease (review of literature). Electronic scientific journal “Biology and integrative medicine”. 2019, no.2(30): 62—89. (In Russian).
2. Grudyanov A.I. Issues of diagnosis and classification of periodontal diseases. Moscow: Publishing house «MIA», 2021: 164 p. (In Russian).
3. Lukichev М.M., Ermolaeva L.A. Modern ideas about the role of microflora in pathogenesis of periodontal disease. Scientific and practical journal Institute of Stomatology. 2018, no.1(78): 92—94 (In Russian).
4. Tsarev V.N., Yagodina E.A., Tsareva T.V., Nikolaeva E.N. The impact of the viral-bacterial consortium on occurrence and development of chronic periodontitis. Parodontologiya. 2020, 25(2): 84—89. (In Russian). https://doi.org/10.33925/1683-3759-2020-25-2-84-88
5. Germen M., Baser U., Lacin C.C., Firatli E., Issever H., Yalcin F. Periodontitis Prevalence, Severity, and Risk Factors: A Comparison of the AAP/CDC Case Definition and the EFP/AAP Classification. Int. J. Environ Res Public Health. 2021, 18(7): 3459 https://doi.org/ 10.3390/ijerph18073459
6. Maskurova Yu.V., Gayvoronskaya T.V., Uvarova A.G. An efficiency of using antioxidants in the complex therapy of chronic generalized parodontitis of high and average degree of severity on the background of continuous stress at employees of ministry of internal affairs (MIA). Российский стоматологический журнал. 2016, 20(6): 337—340. (In Russian). https://doi.org/10.18821/1728-2802
7. Atabay V.E., Lutfioglu M., Avci B., Sakallioglu E.E., Aydogdu A. Obesity and oxidative stress in patients with different periodontal status: a case-control study. Journal Periodontal Res. 2017, 52(1): 51—60. https://doi.org 10.1111/jre.12368
8. Hashir S., Narasimhan S., Paul J., Lima D.J. Oxidative Stress and Periodontal Disease. Dentistry & Dental Practices Journal. 2019, 2(1): 180011
9. Krechina E.K., Zorina O.A., Molchanov A.M., Shilov A.M. Microcirculation impairment in periodontal tissues in patients with chronic generalized periodontitis combined with metabolic syndrome. Stomatology. 2016, 95(1): 27—30 (In Russian). https://doi.org/10.17116/stomat201695127-30
10. Krupatkin A.I., Sidorov V.V. Functional diagnostics of the state of microvasculature-tissue systems. Hesitation, information, nonlinearity: a guide for doctors. Moscow: URSS, 2016, 489 p. (In Russian).
11. Galenko-Yaroshevsky P.A., Popkov V.L., Bedrosova K.A., Faustov L.A., Sukoyan G.V., Zadorozhny A.V. et al.. Benzofurocaine: effects on experimental periodontitis, anti-diabetic activity and molecular mechanisms of action. Research Results in Pharmacology. 2019, 5(1): 15—30 (In Russian, English abstract). https://doi.org/10.3897/rrpharmacology 5.33100
12. Leontyev V.K., Tseluyko K.V., Zadorozhny A.V., Popkov V.L., Galenko-Yarochevsky P.A. The effect of combining nanosilver and new injection form of rexod on the periodontal tissues state on experimental periodontitis in rats. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2020; no.2(91): 12—16 (In Russian). https://doi.org/ 10.35556/idr-2020-2(91)12-16