Evaluation of kinesiography in patients with an inclination of the occlusal plane with crossbite
Persin L.S., Zayceva M.V., Debelaya A.N.
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “A.I. Yevdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Russia, 127473, Moscow, Delegatskaya St., 20, bld. 1
E-mail address: email@example.com
38 patients with pathology of transversal incisional occlusion and occlusal plane inclination were examined for study the position of the articular disk and the presence of its reposition, including determination of occlusal plane inclination using Hip-plane analyzer, orthopantomogram and telerentgenogram of the head in lateral and direct projections, anthropometric study of plaster models, kinesiography in case of mandibular movement disturbance and TMJ magnetic resonance imaging.
Changes characteristic for this type of pathology revealed. The results can be taken into the diagnosis and preparation of a comprehensive treatment plan.
Keywords: occlusal plane, crossbite, kinesiography, magnetic resonance imaging, temporomandibular joint.
For citation: Persin L.S., Zayceva M.V., Debelaya A.N. Evaluation of kinesiography in patients with an inclination of the occlusal plane with crossbite. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2019; No.4(89); 40-45 (in Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2019-4(89) 40-45
1. Bugrovetskaya O.G. Postural imbalance in the pathogenesis of prosopalgia. Sanogenetic the value of manual therapy for neurostomatologic diseases: Dis. … Cand. med. sciences’. M: Moscow State University of Stomatology and Medicine. 2006.
2. Gerasimova L. P., Yakupov B.R.. Diagnosis of muscular-articular dysfunction of the temporomandibular joint related to occlusal disorders. M. Orthodontics. 2012: (2)3 4-37.
3. Gioeva Yu.A., Yagublu I.A., Lineva O.A. Comparative analysis of digital values of the results of studies of the movements of the lower jaw and posture in patients 12 -15 years with sagittal anomalies of occlusion. M. Orthodontics. 2015; 1:18 – 22.
4. Ivanenko T.A., Klimova T.V., Nabiev N.V., Postnikov M.A., Rusanova A.G., Persin L.S. Study of movement disorders of the lower jaw in adult patients using kinesiography. Orthodontics. 2018; 84 : 2-11.
5. Klimova T.V. Assessment of movements of the lower jaw in persons with physiological and distal occlusion by kinesiography: Dis. … Cand. med. sciences’. M: Moscow State University of Stomatology and Medicine 2010.
6. Novikova E.N. Functional state of the dentition system in patients with transversal anomaly of dentition occlusion: Dis. … Cand. med. sciences’. M: Moscow State University of Stomatology and Medicine. 2016.
7. Persin L.S. Modern methods of diagnosis of dental-facial anomalies. Medicine. M: 2007.
8. Persin L.S., Sharov M.N. Stomatology. Neurostomatologic. Dysfunction of the dental system: studies. benefit. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media. 2013; 191-196, 227-233, 263-276.
9. Carlson J.E. Physiologic Occlusion. MidwestPress; Michigan: 2009.
10. Jankelson В., Swan C.W., . Crane P.F. Kinesiometric instrumentation a new technology//J.A.D.A.- 1975.-90.- P. 834.
11. Laura Attina, Michele Dʹ Attilio. La Norma Kinesiografica. Ed. Biotronic.1998.