The influence of the composition of the gel Soderm®-Forte and the metabolic energy corrector cytoflavin on the course of the inflammatory process in the conditions of experimental periodontitis
Popkov V.L.1, Zadorozhny М.A.2, Heigetyan A.V.2, Galenko-Yarochevsky P.A.1
¹ Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Kuban State Medical University” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Russia, 350063, Krasnodar, St. Mitrofana Sedina, 4
² Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Rostov State Medical University” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Russia, 344022, Rostov-on-Don, Per. Nakhichevanskiy, 29
Е-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The study explored the possibility of combining the multitargent means of gel Soderm®-Forte and the metabolic energy corrector Cytoflavin in conditions of inflammatory pathology of periodontal tissues on a model of induced experimental periodontitis in rats. It is shown that the conduct of complex pharmacotherapy with drugs with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, energy-correcting and antioxidant orientation helps to reduce inflammatory phenomena in periodontal tissues, normalize osmotic exudation of the gingival fluid of the sulcular region and restore the index assessment of the tissues of the periodontal complex.
The paper substantiates and shows the significance of the use of these drugs that can have a prolonged therapeutic effect on the peripheral microvascular network in the region of the gingival groove, reducing the exudative component in the postcapillary venules and arterioles by lowering perfusion pressure and reducing their permeability and improving protective effects under hypoxia.
Keywords: model of experimental periodontitis, gel Soderm®-Forte, Cytoflavin, gingival fluid.
For citation: Popkov V.L., Zadorozhny М.A., Heigetyan A.V., Galenko-Yarochevsky P.A. The influence of the composition of the gel Soderm®-Forte and the metabolic energy corrector cytoflavin on the course of the inflammatory process in the conditions of experimental periodontitis. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2022, no.2(99): 46-53 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2022-2(99)46-53
1. Grudyanov A.I. Problems of diagnostics and classification of periodontal diseases. Moscow: Medical Information Agency, 2021, 164 p. (In Russian).
2. Germen M., Baser U., Lacin C.C. , Firatli E., Isever H., Yalcin F. Periodontitis Prevalence, Severity, and Risk Factors: A Comparison of the AAP/CDC Case Definition and the EFP/AAP Classification. Int J. Environ Res Public Health. 2021, 18(7): 3459. doi: 10.3390/ijerph18073459.
3. Leontiev V.K., Faustov L.A., Galenko-Yaroshevsky P.A. et al. Chronic generalized periodontitis: clinical and experimental pharmacotherapy with metabolic correctors. Krasnodar: Enlightenment-South, 2012, 403 p. (In Russian).
4. Tsepov LM, Nikolaev AI, Petrova EV, Nesterova MM. Pathogenetic substantiation of clinical use medicines in complex therapy of inflammatory periodontal diseases (a review of the literature). Parodontologiya. 2018, no.2(23): 4—9. (In Russian). doi: 10.25636/PMP.1.2018.2.1
5. Zyulkina L.A., Sabaeva M.N., Ivanov P.V., Shastin E.N. Microcirculation of periodontal tissues: causes of disorders and mechanisms of correction. Modern problems of science and education. 2017, 2 (In Russian).
6. Yanushevich O.O., Vavilova T.P., Ostrovskaya I.G. Gum fluid. Non-invasive studies in dentistry: a textbook for students, residents, graduate students. Moscow: GOETAR-Media, 2019, 155 p. (In Russian).
7. Mikaelyan N.P., Komarov O.S., Davydov V.V., Meisner I.S. Biochemistry of oral fluid in the norm and in pathology. (A.V. Shestopalov, Ed.). Moscow: IKAR. 2017; 64 p. (In Russian).
8. Hashir S, Narasimhan S., Paul J., Lima D.J. Oxidative Stress and Periodontal Disease. Dentistry & Dental Practices Journal. 2019, 2(1): 180011.
9. Fattah A.A., Rahman R.A. Overview of emerging nanotechnology strategies in dentistry. In book: Nanotechnology in Conservative Dentistry. 2021: 1—28. doi:10.1016/B978-0-323-90282-3.00003-3
10. Tsarev V.N., Yagodina E.A., Tsareva T.V., Nikolaeva E.N. The impact of the viral-bacterial consortium on occurrence and development of chronic periodontitis. Parodontologiya. 2020, 25(2): 84—89 (In Russian).
11. Popkov V.L., Faustov L.A., Sychova N.L., Zadorozhnyi A.V.. Maksukov S.Y. Morphological features of reparative processes in the gingival mucosa in patients with chronic generalized periodontitis at pharmacotherapy with metabolic correctors. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2015, no.2(71): 6—11 (In Russian). [eLIBRARY ID: 24395033] 12. Tseluyko K.V., Zadorozhniy A.V., Popkov V.L., Galenko-Yaroshevskiy P.A. Influence of the multitargent agent Soderm®-Forte on the course of inflammatory pathology in the tissues of the periodontal complex. MedChem-Russia 2021. 5th Russian Conference on Medicinal Chemistry with International Participation «MedChem-Russia 2021»: mat. Conference, Volgograd May 16-19. Volgograd: VolgSMU Publishing House, 2021: 80. (In Russian). doi: 10.19163/MedChemRussia2021-2021-80
13. Lukyanova L.D. Signal mechanisms of hypoxia. Moscow: RAN, 2019, 215 p. (In Russian).
14. Leontyev V.K., Tseluyko K.V., Zadorozhny A.V., Popkov V.L., Galenko-Yarochevsky P.A. The effect of combining nanosilver and new injection form of rexod on the periodontal tissues state on experimental periodontitis in rats. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2020, 2(91): 12—16 (In Russtan). doi: 10.35556/idr-2020-2(91):12–16
15. Julev E.N., Kochubeynik A.V., Lapshin R.D. Experimental simulation of inflammatory periodontal diseases. Fundamental research. 2015, 1—4: 744—747 (In Russian).
16. Belenky M.L. Elements of quantitative assessment of the pharmacological effect. Leningrad: State publishing house medical literature, 1963, 152 p. (in Russian).
17. Samoilov N.N. Tables of mean error values and confidence interval of the arithmetic mean value of the variation series. Tomsk: Tomsk University Press, 1970, 63 p. (In Russian).
18. Gerasimov, A.N. Medical statistics. Moscow: OOO «Medical Information Agency», 2015, 477 p. (In Russian).