here is the English version
Stages of the formation of temporary and permanent occlusion and the impact of early tooth extraction on the dentition state. Literature review
Murachueva G.A., Rasulov I.M., Gusenov S.G.
Dagestan State Medical University, Makhachkala, Russia
Russia, 367016, Republic Dagestan, Makhachkala, Lenin Sq., 1
A review of the literature on the stages of the for-mation of temporary and permanent occlusion has been performed. This stages play an important role not only for the full development of the maxillofacial apparatus, temporomandibular joint, but also the whole organism. The role of early tooth extraction in the formation of the physiological state of the dentoalveolar system is considered. The conclusion is drawn about the need for a deeper study of this problem in the structure of general dental morbidity.
Keywords: early tooth extraction, temporary occlusion, temporomandibular joint, occlusion change.
For citation: Murachueva G.A., Rasulov I.M., Gusenov S.G. Stages of the formation of temporary and permanent occlusion and the impact of early tooth extraction on the dentition state. Literature review. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2019; No.3(88): 22-24. doi: 10.35556/idr-2019-3(88)22-24
1. Akulenko L.V., Alpatova V.G., Anisimova E.N. Children’s dentistry. Textbook for high schools. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2017, 744 p. (In Russian).
2. Belyakov S.A. Features of treatment and prophylactic measures of dentofacial anomalies and predicting their results in children with disorders of the musculoskeletal system: dis. … Ph.D. — Nizhny Novgorod, 2017. — 173 p. (In Russian)
3. Gusenov S.G., Atalaev M.M. Combined treatment of the skeletal form of prognathy. In: Miscellany of scientific works dedicated to the 85th anniversary of the birth of Professor A.O. Makhacheva. Makhachkala, 2012: 90—91 (In Russian).
4. Gusenov S.G., Guseynov G.R. Comprehensive treatment for the anomalous position of individual teeth. In: Collection of scientific papers of the republican scientific-practical conference “Actual problems of surgery” dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the Department of Surgery FPK and PPS DGMA. Makhachkala, 2015: 191—192 (In Russian).
5. Zelensky V.A., Mukhoramov F.S. Pediatric surgical dentistry and maxillofacial surgery. Textbook. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2008, 208 p. (In Russian).
6. Kameneva L.A. Optimization of the diagnosis and treatment of patients with the syndrome of pain dysfunc-tion of the temporomandibular joint: dis. … Ph.D. — Sa-mara, 2015. — 155 p. (In Russian).
7. Kiselnikova L.P., Chebakova T.I. School dentistry. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2019, 160 p. (In Russian).
8. Leontiev V.K., Averyanov S.V., Kiselnikova L.P. Pediatric therapeutic dentistry. National leadership. Mos-cow: GEOTAR-Media, 2019 952 p. (In Russian).
9. Nikitin V.N. Biomechanical modeling of correction of occlusion of the dentoalveolar system of a person: dis. … PhD. — Perm., 2017. — 161 p. (In Russian).
10. Persin L.S. Orthodontics. Diagnosis and treatment of dentofacial anomalies and deformities: a textbook. Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2015, 640 p. (In Russian).
11. Rasulov I.M., Abakarov T.A., Idrisov M.I. Crowding of teeth as an etiological factor of gingivitis. Maestro of dentistry. 2013; No.42: 53—54 (In Russian).
12. Rasulov I.M., Gusenov S.G. The relationship be-tween the pathology of the occlusion and the state of the dentofacial system among adolescents in rural schools of the Dagestan Republic. In Miscellany of scientific papers dedicated to the 85th birthday of Professor A.O. Makhacheva. Makhachkala, 2012: 152—155 (In Rus-sian).
13. Rubleva I.A. Assessing the relationship of dentoalveolar anomalies and neuropsychiatric disorders in children 7—12 years old: dis. … Ph.D. — Moscow, 2010. — 127 p. (In Russian).
14. Slabkovskaya A.B. Orthodontics. Diagnosis and treatment of transverse occlusion anomalies. Moscow: Balto print LLC, 2010 228 p. (In Russian).
15. Khoroshilkina F.Ya. Orthodontics. Moscow: MIA, 2006, 544 p. (In Russian).
16. Sharova T.V., Rogozhnikov G.I. Pediatric ortho-pedic dentistry. Moscow: Medicine, 1991, 228 p. (In Russian).
17. Shevtsova Yu.V. Early childhood caries. Thera-peutic and prophylactic methods of correction: dis. … Ph.D. — Perm, 2015 .— 166 p. (In Russian)