Development of information and communication interaction as an element of corporate culture that increases the attractiveness of a medical institution for patients of older age groups
Stepanova Yu.S., Morozova Ya.V., Kopytov A.A., Asadov A.R.
Belgorod State University
Russia, 308015, Belgorod, Pobedy St., 85
Based on the literature data and own research performed at the Department of Orthopedic Dentistry of the Medical Institute of the National Research University of Belgorod State University, a review of the methods of information and communication interaction of dental institutions with patients of retirement and pre-retirement age in the context of an increase in average life expectancy and ongoing pension reform is carried out. Elements of strategies of a medical institution that enhance its attractiveness for people of older age groups are presented, as well as the corresponding elements of corporate culture and aspects that allow clarifying the opinions of patients of these age groups on the quality of dental services provided; formulated requirements for employees of medical institutions relevant in the current conditions.
Keywords: pension reform, pensioners, aesthetic treatment, medical institution, information and communication interaction, corporate culture.
For citation: Stepanova Yu.S., Morozova Ya.V., Kopytov A.A., Asadov A.R. Development of information and communication interaction as an element of corporate culture that increases the attractiveness of a medical institution for patients of older age groups. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2019; No.3(88): 48-51 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2019-3(88)48-51
1. Simonyan M.G. The average pension in Russia by regions in 2018. RIA Novosti: Russia today. 2018; Vol. 3, №11: 5—8. Retrieved from http//2018god.net›srednyaya-pensiyapo-regionamtablica/ [In Russian].
2. Leontiev V.K. Healthy teeth and quality of life. Stomatology for All / International Dental Review. 1999; No.2/3: 30—34 (In Russian).
3. Ermilova A.V. (2016). Specificity of labor motivation of pensioners living in the capital and in the regional center of the Russian Federation: Sociological aspect. Yadovsky readings: perspectives of sociology collection of scientific conference reports. 2016; Vol.2; No.9: 431—440 (In Russian).
4. Smirnova T.V. Work in retirement age: motives, factors of influence, results. Bulletin of the Saratov State Social and Economic University. 2015; 2(56): 128—131 (In Russian).
5. Kopytov A.A. Development of management mechanisms for the formation and control of the information and communication space of a modern university. Theory and practice of social development. 2013; 9: 69—72 (In Russian).
6. Order of the Ministry of Health and Social Development of the Russian Federation of 05/05/2012 No.502n (Edited from 02.12.2013) “On the approval of the procedure for the establishment and activities of the medical commission of a medical organization”. (2012, 9 June). Ministry of Justice of Russia, 2012, No.24516 (in Russian).
7. Lebedev YU.V. Sarafanne radio as a marketing tool. Science and modernity. 2015; 37-2: 116—119 (In Russian).