here is the English version
Obtaining spectral dependences of the Omnichrome blocker transmittance in the visible region of the spectrum
Shalamay L.I., Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University, 197022, Russia, Saint Petersburg, L’va Tolstogo str. , 6-8.
Mendosa E.Y., Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “A.I. Yevdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation127473 , Russia , Moscow, Delegatskaya st., 20, bld.1
Maiorov E.E., Saint-Petersburg State University of Aerospce Instrumentation190000, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Bol.Morskaya str., 67 A
Lampusova V.B., Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University, 197022, Russia, Saint Petersburg, L’va Tolstogo str. , 6-8.
Oksas N.S., Pavlov First Saint Petersburg State Medical University , 197022, Russia, Saint Petersburg, L’va Tolstogo str. , 6-8.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This article to the study of the optical properties of Omnichrome blocker in the visible region of the spectrum is devoted. The relevance of the work is shown, since a high level of aesthetics of restoration in therapeutic dentistry is important. The article transmission spectra of dental restoration material are presented. The optical scheme and technical characteristics of the device are given, the appearance of the spectrometer is shown. The information confirms a strong dependence on the wavelengths in the range of 250…400 nm was obtained. The spectral transmission curves practically correspond in shape, no characteristic shifts of the spectral curves were observed. Samples with a thickness of 0.3 mm, 0.5 mm and more than 1 mm of Omnichrome blocker and it was found that with a thickness of 0.3, the sample passes 10% of light radiation were analyzed. This means that the thickness of the layer of this composite was sufficient for restoration work on the hard tissues of the tooth in any carious cavity.
Keywords: spectrometer, spectrum, transmittance, composite, autosampler, photoelectronic multiplier, reflective mirrors.
For citation: Shalamay L.I., Mendosa E.Y., Maiorov E.E., Lampusova V.B., Oksas N.S. Obtaining spectral dependences of the Omnichrome blocker transmittance in the visible region of the spectrum. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2021, no.4(97): 52-57 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2021-4(97)52-57
1. Vinogradova T.V., Ugoleva S.A., Kazantsev N.L., Sidorov A.B., Shevchenko M.V. Clinical aspects of the use of composites for dental restoration. New in dentistry. 1995, no. 6: 326 (In Russian).
2. Douglas A.T. Possibilities of color: creation of high-diffuse layers with composite. Clinical dentistry. 2004, no.2: 4—11 (In Russian).
3. Isaeva T.M. Once again about the problem of color in aesthetic dentistry. Returning to the technique of tooth restoration. Clinical dentistry. 2003, no.4: 22—24 (In Russian).
4. Kolbasitsky V.A. Color determination in aesthetic dentistry. Materials of the interregional scientific and practical conference: Collection of the Blagoveshchensk art. 1999: 46—48 (In Russian).
5. Kotov I.R., Maiorov E.E., Hopov V.V. Interferometric studies of biological objects. Scientific and Technical Bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. 2004, no.15: 70—72 (In Russian).
6. Lutskaya I.K. Practical dentistry. Minsk: Bel. nauka, 1999, 360 p. (In Russian).
7. Maiorov E.E., Popova N.E., Shalamai L.I., Tsygankova G.A., Chernyak T.A., Pushkina V.P., Pisareva E.A., Dagaev A.V. Digital holographic interferometry as a high-precision instrument indentistry. News of TulSU. Technical sciences. 2018, 10: 249—256 (In Russian).
8. Maiorov E.E., Mashek A.Ch., Tsygankova G.A., Pi-sareva E.A. Investigation of an ultra violet wavelength spectrophotometer for the analysis of transmission spectra of dispersed media. Proceedings of the Tula State University. Technical sciences. 2018, 4: 357— 365 (In Russian).
9. Maiorov E.E., Turovskaya M.S., Litvinenko A.N., Chernyak T.A., Dagaev A.V., Ponomarev S.E., Kurlov V.V., Katunin B.D. Investigation of the developed spectrophotometer for the ultraviolet region of the spectrum and its feasibility study. Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnosis. 2018, no.7: 38—43 (In Russian).
10. Maiorov E.E., Turovskaya M.S., Shalamai L.I., Chernyak T.A., Khokhlova M.V., Tayurskaya I.S., Konstantinova A.A., Arefyev A.V. Processing of an interferential signal reflected from a biological object by differentiation method. Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. 2019, no.11: 23—31 (In Russian). doi: 10.25791/pribor.11.2019.1003
11. Maiorov E.E., Prokopenko V.T., Shalamai L.I., Khokhlova M.V., Turovskaya M.S., Ushakova A.S., Dagaev A.V. Application of scanning interferometry in low-coherent light for in vivo measurement of demi-neralized areas of enamel under the gum. The izvestia of higher educational institutions. Instrumentation. 2019, 62, 2: 128—135 (In Russian). doi:10.17586/0021-3454-2019-62-2-128-135
12. Maiorov E.E., Shalamai L.I., Popova N.E., Kotskovich A.V., Dagaev A.V., Haidarov G.G., Haidarov A.G., Pisareva E.A. Investigation of caries at an early stage of formation by coherent scanning interferometry in low-coherent light. Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. 2018, no.11: 25—30 (In Russian). doi:10.25791/pribor.11.2018.000
13. Prokopenko V.T., Maiorov E.E., Shalamai L.I., Khokhlova M.V., Katunin B.D., Kapralov D.D. In vivo examination of mineralized enamel areas under the gum using an interferometric device. News of higher educational institutions. Instrument structure. 2019,. 62, no.7: 643—649 (In Russian). doi:10.17586/0021-3454-2019-62-7-643-649
14. Prokopenko V.T., Maiorov E.E., Mashek A.Ch., Udakhina S.V., Tsygankova G.A., Khaydarov A.G., Chernyak T.A. Optical-electronic device for monitoring geo-metric parameters of diffusely reflecting objects. News of higher educational institutions. Instrumentation. 2016, 59, no.5: 388—394 (In Russian).doi: 10.17586/0021-3454-2016-59-5-388-394
15. Maiorov E.E., Prokopenko V.T., Ushveridze L.A. A system for the coherent processing of specklegrams for dental tissue surface examination. Biomedical Engineering. 2014, 47, no.6: 304—306. doi: 10.1007/s10527-014-9397-2
16. Maiorov E.E., Shalamay L.I., Dagaev A.V., Kirik D.I., Khokhlova M.V. An interferometric device for detecting subgingival caries. Biomedical Engineering. 2019, 53: 258— 261. doi: 10.1007/s10527-019-09921-0
17. Kuzmina D.A., Maiorov E.E., Shalamai L.I., MendozaE.Yu., Perevak N.S. Using the reflection spectroscopy method for recognizing the authenticity of dental restoration materials. News of higher educational institutions. Priborostroenie. 2021, 64, no.1: 63—70 (In Russian). doi: 10.17586/0021-3454-2021-64-1-63-70
18. Kuzmina D.A., Mendoza E.Yu., Maiorov E.E., Narushak N.S., Sakerina A.I., Shalamai L.I. Experimental studies of optical properties of hard tissues of anterior teeth and modern synthetic filling materials. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2020, no.4: 58—62 (In Russian). doi.org/10.35556/idr-2020-4(93)58-62.
19. Maiorov E.E., Shalamai L.I., Kuzmina D.A., Mendoza E.Yu., Perevak N.S., Sakerina A.I. Specular analysis of dental restoration material and dental tissue of patients of different age groups in vitro. Proceedings of the Tula State University. Technical sciences. 2020, no. 8: 105—114 (In Russian).
20. Shalamai L.I., Mendoza E.Yu., Kuzmina D.A., Maiorov E.E. Investigation of the optical properties of composite materials and hard tissues of patients’ teeth in vitro. Dental Forum. 2021, no.1: 3—6 (In Russian).
21. Kuzmina D.A., Shalamai L.I., Mendoza E.Yu., Maiorov E.E., Perevak N.S. Fluorescence spectroscopy for the analysis of filling materials and hard tissues of teeth in vitro. News of higher educational institutions. Instrumentation. 2021, 64, no.7: 576—582 (In Russian). doi: 10.17586/0021-3454-2021-64-7-576-58