Efficiency of the concept of prevention and treatment of dental diseases in persons with occupational stressful loads
Olesov E.E.2, Turkina O.Yu.2, Zaslavsky S.A.2, Fazylova T.A.1, Olesova V.N.3, Yarilkina S.P.1, Sinyakov A.N.1
1 Federal State Budgetary Healthcare Institution «Clinical Center of Dentistry of Federal medical and biological Agency of Russia»
Russia, 123098, Moscow, Gamalei St., 15, bld. 1
2 Academy of postgraduate education under FSBU FSCC of Federal medical and biological Agency of Russia
Russia, 125371, Moscow, Volokolamskoe Sh., 91
3 Biomedical University of Innovation and Continuing Education FSBI FMBC named after A.I. Burnazyan
Russia, 123182, Moscow, Zhivopisnaya St., 46
Workers in stressful industries include workers with hazardous working conditions (HWC), in particular, with a radiation production factor. Clinical and X-ray dental examination of workers with OUT was carried out, Hamburg testing of the chewing apparatus, electromyography of the masticatory muscles, computer analysis of occlusion were carried out. Based on the identified need for treatment and prosthetics, the Concept for the Prevention and Treatment of Dental Diseases in Persons with Occupational Stressful Stress was developed, which includes comprehensive dental rehabilitation of workers using electromyographic, occlusive control during treatment, followed by dispensary control at least twice a year. After a year of implementation of the Concept, re-examination showed a significant decrease in the prevalence of non-carious lesions, gingivitis, secondary deformities of the dentition; detectability of teeth affected by caries, unsatisfactory oral hygiene, inadequate quality of fillings and endodontic treatment, as well as normalization of the tone and symmetry of the activity of the masticatory muscles, indicators of the Hamburg express test of the masticatory apparatus and indicators of computer analysis of occlusion.
Keywords: occupational stress, dental status, prevention and treatment concept, effectiveness.
For citation: Olesov E.E., Turkina O.Yu., Zaslavsky S.A., Fazylova T.A., Olesova V.N., Yarilkina S.P., Sinyakov A.N. Efficiency of the concept of prevention and treatment of dental diseases in persons with occupational stressful loads. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2020, no.4(93): 28-33 (In Russian). doi:10.35556/idr-2020-4(93)28-33
1. Amirkhanyan M.A. The influence of professional physical and emotional stress on the occlusal-articulatory parameters of the dentition: PhD of Medical Sciencse Dissertation Abstract. Moscow, 2015, 25 p. (In Russian).
2. Antonik M.M., Arutyunov S.D., Kalinin Yu.A., Lebedenko I.Yu.Computer diagnostics and occlusive therapy in patients with musculo-articular dysfunction. Modern orthopedic stomatology. 2011, no.16: 6—25 (In Russian).
3. Galikeeva A.Sh. Simonova N.I., Wagner V.D., Bu-tova V.G. Risk factors for dental health and their prevention in working age. Ufa: Alpha Advertising, 2019, 199 p. (In Russian).
4. Gareev P.T. The role of premolars in the formation of neuro-muscular-occlusive balance: author. PhD of Medical Sciencse Dissertation Abstract. Moscow, 2013, 24 p. (In Russian).
5. Dubova L.V., Melnik A.S., Stupnikov A.A. Experience of using an occlusive splint for orthopedic treatment in patients with TMJ pathology. Collection of materials of the Republican scientific and practical conference with international participation “Comprehensive rehabilitation of patients in the clinic of orthopedic dentistry”, dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Department of Prosthetic Dentistry and UO BSMU. Minsk, 2017: 152—154 (In Russian).
6. Efimovich O.I., Smotrova A.B. Anatomical and functional features of teeth and occlusal correction of teeth using the T-Scan computer program. Materials of the first scientific-practical conference of young scientists “Innovative science-effective practice”. 2010: 39—41 (In Russian).
7. Lashko I.S. Clinical and microbiological substantiation of local treatment of periodontitis using a broad-spectrum drug Trekrezan: PhD of Medical Sciencse Dissertation Abstract. Moscow, 2020, 22 p. (In Russian).
8. Leus P.A. Communal dentistry. Brest, 2000, 284 p. (In Russian).
9. Makeeva I.M., Avdeenko O.E. Features of the stomatological status among members of organized groups and professional communities. Dentistry. 2016, Vol.95: 63—66 (In Russian).
10. Molvinskikh V.S. Features of the prevention of major dental diseases in workers in metallurgy: PhD of Medical Sciencse Dissertation Abstract. Ekaterinburg, 2017, 24 p. (In Russian).
11. Novozemtseva T.N. Dental morbidity and the need for treatment in persons with occupational stressful loads: PhD of Medical Sciencse Dissertation Abstract. Moscow, 2021, 44 p. (In Russian).
12. Periodontics. National guide (Edited by Z.E. Revazova). Moscow, 2018, 752 p. (In Russian).
13. Ricci D. Diagnosis and treatment of periodontal diseases. Moscow: Dental-Azbuka, 2015, 793 p. (In Russian).
14. Roncati M. Non-surgical periodontal treatment. Moscow: Dental-Azbuka, 2018, 416 p. (In Russian).
15. Sadikov F.O. Development of the fundamentals of quality criteria for aesthetic restoration of teeth: PhD of Medical Sciencse Dissertation Abstract. Stavropol, 2019, 45 p. (In Russian).
16. Soldatkina A.S. Improving the system of providing outpatient dental care to cadets of higher military educational institutions of the RF Ministry of Defense: PhD of Medical Sciencse Dissertation Abstract. Saint Petersburg, 2016, 24 p. (In Russian).
17. Trofimchuk A.A. Prevention of diseases of the tissues of the sweetness of the mouth and assessment of the risk of their development in workers engaged in the extraction and processing of copper-zinc ores: PhD of Medical Sciencse Dissertation Abstract. Ufa, 2018, 23 p. (In Russian).