Experimental studies of optical properties of hard tissues of anterior teeth and modern synthetic filling materials
Kuzmina D.A.1, Mendosa E.Yu.2, Maiorov E.E.3, Narusak N.S.4, Sakerina A.I.4, Shalamay L.I.4
1Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Saint-Petersburg State University”
199034, Russia, Staint Petersburg, Universitetskaya Emb., 13B
2Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “A.I. Yevdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
127473, Russia, Moscow, Delegatskaya St., 20, bld. 1 3ANO HE «University under the IPA EurAsEC» Russia, Saint Petersburg
194044, Russia, Saint-Petersburg, Smolyachkova St., 14/1
4Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Academician I.P. Pavlov First St. Petersburg State Medical University” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
197022, Russia, Saint Petersburg, L’vaTolstogo St., 6-8
E-mail address: email@example.com
The article data on the study of reflection spectra of hard tooth tissues and dental restoration materials are presented. The method of investigation of dental hard tissues and dental restoration materials — the method of diffuse reflection electron spectroscopy is defined. The relevance of the work, since a high level of restoration aesthetics in therapeutic dentistry is important is shown. Reflection spectra of the studied samples on an automated spectrofluorometer “SDL-2” were performed. Spectral dependences of the reflection coefficient of enamel and dentin sections, as well as intact teeth of patients of different ages, were obtained. The spectral dependences of the reflection coefficient of various dental restoration materials were analyzed.
Keywords: the spectrofluorimeter, aesthetics, teeth, spectrum, the reflection coefficient, composite.
For citation: Kuzmina D.A., Mendosa E.Y., Maiorov E.E., Narusak N.S., Sakerina A.I., Shalamay L.I. Experimental studies of optical properties of hard tissues of anterior teeth and modern synthetic filling materials. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2020, no.4(93): 58-62 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2020-4(93)58-62
1. Vinogradova T.V., Ugoleva S.A., Kazantsev N.L., Sidorov A.B., Shevchenko M.V. Clinical aspects of the use of composites for dental restoration. New in dentistry. 1995, no.6: 326 (In Russian).
2. Douglas A.T. Color Capabilities: Create highly diffuse layers with composite. Clinical dentistry. 2004, no.2: 4—11(In Russian).
3. Isaeva T.M. Once again about the problem of color in aesthetic dentistry. Returning to the technique of dental restoration. Clinical dentistry. 2003, no.4: 22—24 (In Russian).
4. Kolbasitsky V.A. Determination of color in aesthetic dentistry. Materials of the interregional scientific-practical conference: Collection of articles. Blagoveshchensk, 1999: 46—48 (In Russian).
5. Kotov I.R., Maiorov E.E., Hopov V.V. Interferometric studies of biological objects. Scientific and technical bulletin of the St. Petersburg State University of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics. 2004, no.15: 70—72 (In Russian).
6. Lutskaya I.K. Practical dentistry. Minsk: Belarusian Science, 1999, 360 p. (In Russian).
7. Maiorov E.E., Popova N.E., Shalamay L.I., Tsygankova G.A., Chernyak T.A., Pushkina V.P., Pisareva E.A., Dagaev A.V. Digital holographic interferometry as a high-precision instrument in stomatology. Bulletin of the Tula State University. Technical science. 2018, Issue 10: 249—256 (In Russian).
8. Maiorov E.E., Mashek A.Ch., Tsygankova G.A., Pisareva E.A. Study of a spectrophotometer in the ultraviolet region of wavelengths for the analysis of transmission spectra of dispersed media. Bulletin of the Tula State University. Technical science. 2018, Issue 4: 357—365 (In Russian).
9. Maiorov E.E., Turovskaya M.S., Litvinenko A.N., Chernyak T.A., Dagaev A.V., Ponomarev S.E., Kurlov V.V., Katunin B.D. Investigation of the developed spectrophotometer for the ultraviolet region of the spectrum and its feasibility study. Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. 2018, no.7: 38—43 (In Russian).
10. Maiorov E.E., Turovskaya M.S., Shalamay L.I., Chernyak T.A., Khokhlova M.V., Tayurskaya I.S., Konstantinova A.A., Arefiev A.V. … Processing of an interference signal reflected from a biological object by the differentiation method. Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. 2019, no.11: 23—31. doi: 10.25791/pribor.11.2019. 1003 (In Russian).
11. Maiorov E.E., Prokopenko V.T., Shalamay L.I., Khokhlova M.V., Turovskaya M.S., Ushakova A.S., Dagaev A.V. Application of scanning interferometry in low-coherence light for in vivo measurement of demineralized areas of enamel under the gum. Journal of Insrument Ingineering. 2019, Vol.62. no.2: 128—135. doi:10.17586/0021-3454-2019-62-2-128-135 (In Russian).
12. Maiorov E.E., Shalamay L.I., Popova N.E., Kotskovich A.V., Dagaev A.V., Khaidarov G.G., Khaidarov A.G., Pisareva E.A. Investigation of caries at an early stage of formation by coherent scanning interferometry in low-coherent light. Devices and systems. Management, control, diagnostics. 2018, no.11: 25—30. doi:10.25791/pribor.11.2018.000 (In Russian).
13. Prokopenko V.T., Maiorov E.E., Shalamay L.I., Khokhlova M.V., Katunin B.D., Kapralov D.D. In vivo study of mineralized areas of the enamel under the gum using an interferometric device. Journal of Insrument Ingineering. 2019, T62, no.7: 641—646. doi: 10.17586/0021-3454-2019-62-7-641-646 (In Russian).
14. Prokopenko V.T., Maiorov E.E., Mashek A.Ch., Udakhina S.V., Tsygankova G.A., Khaidarov A.G., Chernyak T.A. Optoelectronic device for control of geometrical parameters of diffusely reflecting objects Journal of Insrument Ingineering. 2016, Vol.59. no.5: 388—394. doi:10.17586/0021-3454-2016-59-5-388-394 (In Russian).
15. Maiorov E.E., Prokopenko V.T., Ushveridze L.A. A system for the coherent processing of specklegrams for dental tissue surface examination. Biomedical Engineering. 2014, vol.47, no.6: 304—306. doi: 10.1007/s10527-014-9397-2.
16. Maiorov E.E., Shalamay L.I., Dagaev A.V., Kirik D.I., Khokhlova M.V. An interferometric device for detecting subgingival caries. Biomedical Engineering. 2019, vol.53: 258—261. doi: 10.1007/s10527-019-09921-0.