Organizational and legal aspects of adverse outcomes in the provision of dental care
Butenko O.G. orcid.org/0000-0003-4078-9643, Topolnitsky O.Z., Romodanovsky P.O.
Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry named after A.I. Evdokimov, Russia, Moscow
The articleprovides an analysis of resolutions for dental malpractice claims and forensic medical examinations of adverse outcomes resulting from dental treatment. Recommendations are given on how to reduce adverse outcome risks and the number of patient complaints.
Keywords: defects in medical care, dentistry, medical error, forensic medical examination.
For citation: Butenko O.G., Topolnitsky O.Z., Romodanovsky P.O. Organizational and legal aspects of adverse outcomes in the provision of dental care. Stomatology for All / Internationl Dental Review. 2019; no. 2 (87): 22—24 (in Russ.).
16—21 (in Russ.).DOI: 10.35556/idr-2019-2(87)22-24.
1. Averyanov V.N., Skavinskaya O.A., Demchenko A.A., Bayanova N.A. Medical error insurance as an or-ganizational and legal challenge in the professional ac-tivity of a dentist. New tasks of modern medicine: mate-rials IV International scientific conf. (St. Petersburg, De-cember 2016). — SPb.: Privately-owned publishing house, 2016. — P. 89—96 (in Russ.).
2. Aslanukova, MA, Sedov, Yu.G., Shevchenko, DA, Analysis of court cases in Moscow and Moscow Region against implantologists in 2015. Dental Magazine. 2016: no. 1. — P. 28—32 (in Russ.).
3. Barinov Ye.Kh. Forensic medical examination in civil proceedings of medical cases: dis. … Doctoral dis-sertation. — Moscow, 2015. — 261 p. (in Russ.).
4. Boyko V.V., Minabutdinova M.E. Complaints, which could have never emerged. Stomatology for all / Internationl Dental Review. 2015; no. 3 (72): 54—59 (in Russ.).
5. Romodanovsky P.O., Tangiyeva T.A. Issues of expert evaluation of adverse outcomes in dental care. Russian dental journal. 2015; no. 4: 33—36 (in Russ.).