The application of the dental implant placement technique with simulated collagen subtotal demineralized cubе in single-step dental implantation of placing
Stomatov D.V.1, Efimov Yu.V.2, Stomatov A.V.2, Nesterov A.V.1, Popoudin A.A.1, Bodachevsky D.V.1, Kurjaev I.I.1
1Medical Institute of Penza State University
2Volgograd State Medical University
The clinical application of the new domestic material Boost in the form of subtotally demineralized collagen cube was performed in 3 patients with immediate dental implantation into the socket of the removed tooth in situations complicated by the unplanned absence of satisfactory primary stabilization. A new technique for the placement of a dental implant in a simulated osteoplastic material with simultaneous implantation is proposed. The effectiveness of the material was evaluated with computed tomography, orthopantomography and photographs 3, 6 months аnd 1 year after prosthetics.
Keywords: immediate implantation, xenogenic material, osteoplasty of the socket.
For citation: Stomatov D.V., Efimov Yu.V., Stomatov A.V., Nesterov A.V., Popoudin A.A., Bodachevsky D.V., Kurjaev I.I. The use of technology the introduction of dental implants in simulated collagen subtotal demineralized cubе in immediate dental implants. Stomatology for All / International Dental Review. 2019; no. 2 (87): 54—57 (in Russ.).
1. Glyukman H. Reduced terms of implant treatment. Immediate placement of ANKYLOS implant into the mo-lar socket after tooth removal. Clinical Dentistry. — 2010. — no. 4 (56). — P. 46—50 (in Russ.).
2. Ivanov S.Yu. Direct dental implantation method / А.А. Muraev, E.A. Rukina, A.A. Bunev. Modern issues of science and education. — 2015. — no. 5. — P. 230 (in Russ.).
3. Lobova A.V. Assessment of the tissues surround-ing the implant after applying a single-stage implantation protocol with augmentation and conservation of the ex-tracted tooth hole / M.А. Lunev, D.S. Tishkov. The com-pilation includes: University science: a look into the fu-ture Materials of the international scientific-practical conference dedicated to the 81st anniversary of Kursk State Medical University and the 50th anniversary of the Faculty of Pharmacy. In 3 volumes. — 2016. — P. 271—274 (in Russ.).
4. Stomatov D.V. Efficiency of deproteinized xeno-genic osteoplastic material Bio-Ost in sinus floor eleva-tion / P.V. Ivanov, Yu.V. Efimov, L.A. Zulkina. Stomatol-ogy for all / International Dental Review. 2016; no. 3 (76): 19—21 (in Russ.).
5. Stomatov D.V. Application of the piezosurgical technique for splitting the alveolar ridge in combination with sausagetechnique and one-stage dental implanta-tion in the anterior maxilla / Yu.V. Efimov, A.V. Stoma-tov, A.A. Dolgalev, D.A. Brusnitsyn. Medical Alphabet No 36. Dentistry. — 2017. — № 4. — P. 18—20 (in Russ.).
6. Ustarkhanov M.N. Specific aspects of the surgical stage of immediate dental implantation. Prophylaxis of complications in dental implantation / N.М. Akhmedkhanov, V.D. Mikhailova. The compilation in-cludes: Actual problems of theoretical, experimental, clinical medicine and pharmacy. Materials of the 52nd annual All-Russian conference of students and young scientists, dedicated to the 90th anniversary of Pavel Vasilyevich Dunaev Doctor of Medical Sciences, Pro-fessor, Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation. — 2018. — P. 341 (in Russ.).
7. Shastin E.N. The first hundred. Practical guide for beginners in implantology. — 2018 (in Russ.).
8. Michael S. Block. Color atlas of dental implant surgery. Saunders Elsevier. —2011. — 239—244.
9. Schulte W., Heimke G. The Tubinger immediate implant. Quintessenz. — 1976. — V. 27, no. 6. — Р. 17—23.
10. Ueli Grunder. Implants in esthetic zone. A step-by-step treatment strategy. Quintessenz. — 2017.