P.8 A rationale for devitalization of teeth prior to their orthopedic treatment with porcelain-fused-tometal restorations. Redinova T.L., Subbotina A.V., Redinov I.S., Korlyakov D.V., Vetoshkina N.V.
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Izhevsk State Medical Academy” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation (FSBEI HE ISMA MOH Russia )
The analysis of the literature data and the conducted X-ray and sociological studies have made it possible to work out the recommendations for limiting the indications for depulping the teeth under metal-ceramic crowns. It was established that besides clinical data on diseases of dental hard tissues, crown height and tooth position in the dentition, on depulpation it’s necessary to consider the X-ray width of the side wall of the tooth cavity (less than 2 mm) and pulp electro-excitability (over 25 mcA). These data and features of the orthopedic construction should be the foundation for the choice of endodontic dental treatment for orthopedic indications, while acute pulpitis should be considered as a consequence of iatrogenic cause.
Keywords: depulpation, indication, foundation.
For citation: Redinova T.L., Subbotina A.V., Redinov I.S., Korlyakov D.V., Vetoshkina N.V. The basis of the depulpation of teeth which are subject to orthopedic treatment with metal-ceramic structures. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2019; 2 (87); 8—11.
1. Abolmasov N.G. Depulpation of teeth in the sys-tem of preparation of the oral cavity for prosthetics – is it necessary and / or iatrogenic? (reflections and clinical laboratory foundation) ; N.G.Abolmasov, N.N. Abol-masov, V.K. Kovalkov, I.G. Massassky, M.S. Serdyukov . Institute of Dentistry. — 2012. — 2. — P. 28—30 (in Russian).
2. Belousov N.N. The foundation of indications for depulping teeth before prosthetics with metal-ceramic constructions .NN Belousov, E. Yu. Gavrilova .Dentistry. — 2013. — 2. — P. 48—49 (in Russian).
3. Zhavoronkova M.D. To preserve the pulp is possi-ble and realistic . Maestro of dentistry. — 2000. — 2. — P. 41—42 (in Russian).
4. Lebedenko I.Yu. Indications for depulping . I.Yu. Lebedenko, A.B. Peregudov, S.M. Vafin. Dentistry for all. — 2001. — 2. — P. 12—17 (in Russian).
5. Lutskaya I.K. Method for determining indications for tooth depulpation: Instructions for use . I.K. Lutska-ya, S.А. Naumovich, I.G. Chukhrai, E.I. Marchenko, O.G. Zinovenko. — Minsk, 2014. — 13 p. (in Russian).
6. Poloneychik N.M. Analysis of the frequency of teeth depulpation when performing orthopedic treatment . N.M. Poloneychik, T.V. Chernysheva . Modern dentis-try. — 2012. — 1. — С. 56—58 (in Russian).
7. Redinova T.L. Indicators of electroexcitability of the pulp of different groups of teeth of persons of differ-ent age.T.L. Redinova, G.B. Lyubomirsky . Institute of Dentistry. — 2009. — 2. — P. 74—75 (in Russian).
8. Redinova T.L. Clinical and electrometric indicators of the state of the dental pulp in dentin caries . T.L. Red-inova, G.B. Lyubomirsky . Institute of Dentistry. — 2009. — 3. — P. 56—58 (in Russian).
9. Trifonov I.D. Indications for depulping teeth during prosthetics with metal-ceramic constructions . I.D. Tri-fonov . Problems of Dentistry. — 2016. — 1. — P. 42—43 (in Russian).
10. Khvatova M.D. Clinical and experimental founda-tion for optimizing the method of direct restoration of depulped teeth. Synopsis of a thesis for a medical de-gree. — Perm, 2015. — 22 p. (in Russian).
11. Allais G. The treatment of Caries . News in den-tistry, — 2009. — № 1. — P. 38—40.