here is the English version
Changes in the dentition with increased tooth abrasion
Stepanov D.A., Leibenko V.S., Stepanov E.A., Koretskaya E.A., Zyulkina L.A.
Medical Institute of Penza State University
Russia, 440026, Penza, Lermontov St., 3-10
In the article the analysis of the changes in the dentoalveolar system occurring with increased abrasion of the teeth is carried out, the features of these changes and the compensatory capabilities of the dentoalveolar system with pathological abrasion are considered. It was concluded that the observed rearrangements on the part of many structures of the maxillofacial region (jaw bones, temporomandibular joint, teeth, muscles) should be established during diagnosis and treatment should be planned taking into account the morphological and functional changes that have arisen on the part of all elements of the dentition, which will help improve the effectiveness of treatment.
Keywords: diagnostics, pathological abrasion, electromyography, gnatodynamometry.
For citation: Stepanov D.A., Leibenko V.S., Stepanov E.A., Koretskaya E.A., Zyulkina L.A. Changes in the dentition with increased tooth abrasion. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2020; no.3(92): 30-34 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2020-3(92)30-34
1. Al-Saggaf Sami A.Kh., Mannanova F.F. Diagnosis of clinical forms and complications of generalized increased tooth wear. Medical Bulletin of Bashkortostan. 2014, no.4: 37—40 (In Russian).
2. Gaivoronsky I.V., Iordanishvili A.K., Gaivoronkaya M.G., Serikov A.A. Anatomical prerequisites for the occurrence of temporomandibular joint dysfunctions at different age periods in an adult. Biomedical journal Medline.ru. 2012, no.13: 270—280 (In Russian).
3. Arutyunov S.D., Brutyan L.A., Antonik M.M. Informational significance of electromyographic studies in the structure of diagnostics and orthopedic dental treatment of patients with increased tooth wear. Russian stomatological journal. 2017, no.4: 177—180 (In Russian).
4. Grinkova I.Yu., Zholudev S.E., Strizhakov V.A. Features of special preparation of the patient in the treatment of increased abrasion of hard dental tissues. Dentistry problems. 2008, no.4: 20—23 (In Russian).
5. Domenyuk D.A., Vedeshina E.G., Dmitrienko S.V. Application of craniometric and morphological studies in the assessment of the structural elements of the temporomandibular joint. Kuban Scientific Medical Bulletin. 2017, no.1: 33—40 (In Russian).
6. Zholudev S.E. The role of special preparation of the oral cavity for dental prosthetics in persons with increased abrasion of hard dental tissues. Modern problems of science and education. 2014, no.5 (In Russian).; URL: http://science-education.ru/ru/article/view?id=14939.
7. Iordanishvili A.K., Yankovsky V.V., Serikov A.A. Age features of the etiology and clinical course of increased abrasion and hard tissues of teeth in an adult. Kursk scientific and practical bulletin “Man and his health”. 2014, no.2: 33—40 (In Russian).
8. Tsimbalistov A.V., Voyatskaya A.V., Pihur O.L., Cherevko N.I. Clinical picture, morphological and crystallochemical structure with increased abrasion of hard dental tissues. Clinical dentistry. 2005, no.2 (34): 12—14 (In Russian).
9. Clinical dentistry: a guide for doctors (ed. prof. A.K. Iordanishvili). Moscow: Medical book, 2010: 228 p. (In Russian).
10. Gaivoronsky I.V., Iordanishvili A.K., Koltunov A.V., Gaivoronkaya M.G., Serikov A.A. Morphometric and strength characteristics of the temporomandibular joint capsule in different age periods. Kursk scientific and practical bulletin “Man and his health”. 2013, no.1: 5—8 (In Russian).
11. Rogozhnikov G.I., Kazymov K.P., Chetvertnykh V.A. and other Morphostructural changes in hard tissues of teeth with varying degrees of wear. Russian dental journal. 2014, no.1: 15—18 (In Russian).
12. Nurbaev A.Zh., Erkinbekov I.B. Prevalence of pathological abrasion of teeth among the elderly and senile population of the Kyrgyz Republic. Bulletin of the Kazakh National Medical University. 2018, no.1: 517—519 (In Russian).
13. Iordanishvili A.K., Gaivoronskaya M.G., Soldatova L.N. and others. Occlusive diseases of the masticatory apparatus (concept and prevalence in an adult). Kursk scientific and practical bulletin “Man and his health”. 2013, no.3: 39—43 (In Russian).
14. Al-Saggaf Sami A.Kh., Mannanova F.F., Al-synbayev F.F. and others. Orthodontic preparation before prosthetics in case of generalized increased abrasion of decompensated teeth. Dentistry problems. 2013, no.4: 42—47 (In Russian).
15. Orthopedic dentistry: textbook (ed. I.Yu. Lebedenko, E.S. Kalivrajiyan). Moscow: GEOTAR-Media, 2011, 640 p. (In Russian).
16. Domenyuk D.A., Konnov V.V., Korobkeev A.A. and other. Pathogenesis, clinical picture and methods of treatment of musculo-articular dysfunction in patients with a dental profile with sagittal occlusion anomalies. Stavropol: StGMU Publishing House, 2015, 238 p. (In Russian).
17. Pihur O.L., Kalmykova E.A. Clinical and morphological features of the condition of the dentoalveolar system in patients with increased tooth wear, accompanied by parafunction of the chewing muscles. Pacific Medical Journal. 2013, no.1: 56—58 (In Russian).
18. Saypeev K.A., Saypeeva M.M., Grigoriev S.S. Study of quality of life indicators in patients with increased tooth wear of moderate severity. Medical and pharmaceutical journal “Pulse”. 2017, no.1: 51—53 (In Russian).
19. Saypeev K.A., Saypeeva M.M., Grigoriev M.M. Sociometric indicators of dental health in the rehabilitation of patients with increased tooth wear. Dentistry problems. 2018, no.1: 43—46 (In Russian). doi: 10.24411 / 2077-7566-2018-00008.
20. Mandra Yu.V., Votyakov S.L., Ron G.I., Kiseleva D.V. Modern ideas about the mechanism of development of the early stage of increased tooth wear. Dentistry problems. 2011, no.2: 10—15 (In Russian).
21. Fadeev R.A., Prozorova N.V., Emgakhov A.V. Study of the condition of teeth in patients with increased wear and tear according to the data of dental computed tomography. Bulletin of the Novgorod State University. Yaroslav the Wise. 2016, no.1: 80—86 (In Russian).
22. Fastovets E.A., Kobylyak S.S. Structural and functional state of the bone tissue of the skeleton in patients with pathological abrasion of hard tissues of teeth. Modern dentistry. 2016, no.2: 71—73 (In Russian).
23. Fedorov Yu.A., Drozhzhina V.A. Non-carious lesions of the teeth. Clinical dentistry: a guide for doctors (ed. prof. A.K. Iordanishvili). Moscow: Medical book, 2010: 241—272 (In Russian).
24. Petrishin S., Ozhohan Z. Kappa-splints application for the treatment of pathological dental hard tissues abrasion in combination with dentition defects and denti-tion deformations. Galician Medical Journal. 2017, no.1. doi: 10.21802 / gmj.2017.1.6