Regional and age-related features of the prevalence and structure of dental anomalies in children of the Krasnodar region
Voskanyan A.R., Ayupova F.S.
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Kuban State Medical University” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation
Russia, 350063, Krasnodar, St. Mitrofana Sedina, 4
The purpose of this work was to study the regional and age-related features of the prevalence and structure of dental anomalies in children living in various territories of the Krasnodar region.
The study was conducted on the basis of studying the archives of medical records (n=1000) of the territories of 1) Absheronsk and Krylovskaya; 2) Anapa and Novorossiysk; 3) Krasnodar. Medical records of children of the age period of early replacement bite (1st grade), late replacement bite (2nd grade) and permanent bite were studied. The features of the prevalence of dentition anomalies, dentition anomalies, anomalies of dentition ratios and combined forms of dentition anomalies in the studied groups were revealed.
The conclusion is made about measures that will reduce the prevalence and severity of manifestations of dental anomalies in territories with different levels of medical, social and resource efficiency of healthcare.
Keywords: dental anomalies, children.
For citation: Voskanyan A.R., Ayupova F.S. Regional and age-related features of the prevalence and structure of dental anomalies in children of the Krasnodar region. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2021, no.4(97): 21-23 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2021-4(97)21-23
1. Ayupova F.S., Voskanyan A.R., Tereshchenko L.F., Kochkonyan A.S. The structure of dental anomalies in children seeking orthodontic care. Topical issues in the theory and practice of stomatology. Moscow—Krasnodar, 2013: 72—77 (In Russian).
2. Bril E.A., Smirnova Ya.V. The structure of dental anomalies and deformities in adolescents in Krasnoyarsk. Fundamental research. 2014, no.10: 1280—1283 (In Russian).
3. Vilk M.F., Aleynikov A.S., Chernyshev A.V. The state of dental health and the medical and organizational complex of measures for the prevention of dental morbidity among residents of the Moscow region. Bulletin of TSU. 2013, 18, 6: 3330—3332 (In Russian).
4. Ayupova F.S., Voskanyan A.R. Functional risk factors for the formation of dental anomalies in children of the Krasnodar Territory. International Journal of Applied and Fundamental Research. 2015, no.3—4: 502—504 (In Russian).
5. Proffit U.R. Modern orthodontics. M.: MEDpress-inform, 2016, 510 p. (In Russian).
6. Persin L.S. Orthodontics. Dynamics and treatment of dental-facial anomalies. M.: GEOTAR-Media, 2016, 640 p. (In Russian).
7. Ayupova F.S., Alekseenko S.N., Voskanyan A.R. Comprehensive rehabilitation of children with dental anomalies in the conditions of municipalities of the Krasnodar Territory. Clinical dentistry. 2016, no.4: 64—68 (In Russian).