The effect of combining nanosilver and new injection form of rexod on the periodontal tissues state on experimental periodontitis in rats
Leontyev V.K.1, Tseluyko K.V.2, Zadorozhny A.V.2, Popkov V.L.3, Galenko-Yarochevsky P.A.3
1 Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “A.I. Yevdokimov Moscow State University of Medicine and Dentistry” of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation, 127473, Russia, Moscow, Delegatskaya St., 20, bld. 1
2 Rostov State Medical University, 344022, Russia, Rostov-na-Donu, per. Nakhichevanskiy, 29
3 Kuban State Medical University
350063, Russia, Krasnodarskiy kray,Krasnodar, Ulitsa Mitrofana Sedina, 4
E-mail address: email@example.com
A representative and randomized study of the effect of a combination of nanosilver and a new injection form of Rexod® on the periodontal tissues state of animals (rats) in an experimental model of inflammatory pathology of periodontal tissues (experimental periodontitis) was carried out.
It was shown that the improvement of the dental status of periodontal tissues against the background of the course application of a combination of nanosilver (topically) and a new injection form of Rexod® was accompanied by a decrease in the amount of gingival fluid of the sulcular gingival sulcus, an improvement in the clinical condition of the marginal periodontal mucosa (hyperemia was leveled, swelling decreased, the bleeding indexPBI Muhllemann-Cowell decreased, test Schiller-Pisarev results normalised).
The decrease in the number of gum fluids is due to the decrease in antibacterial activity of pathogenic microflora and their products of their life-based hemodynamics of the peripheral microvascular network (exchange capabulars) of the periodontal, a decrease in perfusion pressure in them, reduced (narrowing) of their lumen, reduce their permeability and restoration of oxidation-reduction processes.
Keywords: experimental periodontitis, nanosilver, gum fluid.
For citation: Leontyev V.K., Tseluyko K.V., Zadorozhny A.V., Popkov V.L., Galenko-Yarochevsky P.A. Influence combinnation of nanosilverand new injectionform rexoda on the state of the partonta experimental periodontitis in rats. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2020, no.2(91),12-16 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2020-2(91)12-16
1. Barer G.M., Kocherzhinsky V.V., Khalitova E.S. et al. Gingival fluid — an objective criterion for assessing the state of periodontal tissues. Dentistry. 1987, no.1: 28—30 (In Russian).
2. Bedrosova, K.A. Pharmacotherapeutic efficacy of benzofurocain in experimental periodontitis on the background of normo- and hyperglycemia caused by streptozocin diabetes mellitus: author. diss. Candidate of Medical Science. Belgorod, 2019, 24 p. (In Russian).
3. Volozhin A.I., Vinogradova S.I. Modeling and treatment of inflammation in periodontium. Pathological physiology and experimental therapy. 1991, no.6: 49—51 (In Russian).
4. Gerasimov A.N. Medical Statistics: Textbook. Moscow: Medical Information Agency LLC, 2007, 480 p. (In Russian)
5. Grudyanov A.I., Makeeva M.K., Pyatigorskaya N.V. Modern views on the etiology, pathogenesis and approaches to the treatment of endodontic-periodontal lesions. Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences. 2013, Vol.8(68), no.8: 34—36 (In Russian).
6. Zapadnyuk I.P., Zapadnyuk V.I., Zakharia E.A. et al. Laboratory animals Breeding, keeping, using in an experiment. 3rd edition, revised. and add. Kiev: Vishcha school, 1983, 383 p. (In Russian).
7. Kovalevsky A.M., Kovalevsky V.A. Etiology and pathogenesis of inflammatory periodontal diseases (literature review) (part II). Scientific and Practical Journal Institute of Dentistry. 2018, no.1(78): 88—91 (In Russian).
8. Leontiev V.K., Faustov L.A., Galenko-Yaroshevsky P.A. et al] Chronic generalized periodontitis: clinical and experimental pharmacotherapy with metabolic correctors. Krasnodar: Enlightenment-South, 2012, 403 p. (In Russian).
9. Lukichev M.M. Modern views on the role of microflora in the pathogenesis of periodontal diseases. Scientific-practical. journal Institute of Dentistry. 2018, no.1(78): 92—94 (In Russian).
10. Omarov I.A., Bolevich S.B., Savateeva-Lyubimova T.N. et al. Oxidative stress and complex antioxidant energy correction in the treatment of periodontitis. Dentistry. 2011, no.1: 10—17 (In Russian).
11. Periodontics. National textbook (Edited by correspondent RAS, prof. O.O. Yanushevich, prof. L.A. Dmitrieva). Moscow: Publishing group GOETAR-Media, 2018, 52 p. (In Russian).
12. How K.Y., Song P.K., Chan G.K. Porphyromonasgingivalis: an overview of periodontopathic patho-gen below the gum line. Front. Microbiol. 2016, Vol.7, no.653: 832—839.
13. Keles G.C., Acikgoz G., Ayas B. et al. Determination of systemically and locally induced periodontal de-fects in rats. Indian J. Med. Res. 2005, Vol.121: 176—184.
14. Petersen P.E., Leus P.A. Dental health, risk factors and population diseases in the world and regions. Dental Journal. 2016, T. XXII, no.2: 81—86.
15. Polson A.M., Zander H.A. Effect of periodontal trauma upon intraboni pockets. J. Periodontol. 1983, no.54(10): 586—591.
16. Popkov V.L., Faustov L.A., Sychova N.L., Zadorozhnyj A.V., Maksukov S.U. Morphological features of reparative processes in the gingival mucosa in patients with chronic generalized periodontitis at pharmacotherapy metabolic correctors. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2015, no.2(71): 6—11 (In Russian).