here is the English version
Comparative analysis of the results of determining the color of the tooth by visual and instrumental methods
Shcherbakov M.V., Bayrikov A.I.
FSBEI HE SamSMU MOH Russia 443099, Russia, Chapayevskaya St., 89
The article presents the results of a study to determine the color of the central incisor on the upper jaw. Traditionally, the choice of the color of this tooth is the most difficult and controversial. Color determination was carried out by hardware (Vita Easyshade Advance 4.0) and visual methods, which were attended by students of SamSMU aged 19 to 22 years.
The obtained results say that it is preferable to use the hardware method based on the digital perception of the object under study and adapted to the generally accepted color scale; this method minimizes the requirements for color determination criteria, is a high-tech and convenient solution in the daily practice of a dentist.
Keywords: color detection, VITA Easyshade Advance
4.0, color indicator, visual method, hardware method.
For citation: Shcherbakov M.V., Bayrikov A.I. Comparative analysis of the results of determining the color of the tooth by visual and instrumental methods. Stomatology for All / Int. Dental Review. 2021, no.2(95): 42-44 (In Russian). doi: 10.35556/idr-2021-2(95)42-44
1. Vanini L. Light and color in composite restoration of anterior teeth. Institute of Dentistry. 2004, no. 4: 60—62 (In Russian).
2. Vlasova N.N. Comparative evaluation of methods for correcting discolorites of devital teeth: auto-ref. dis…Candidate of Medical Sciences. Moscow: Central Research Institute of Dentistry, 2001, 30 p. (In Russian).
3. Grisimov V.N. Manifestation of the Tyndall effect in tooth enamel. New in dentistry. 1996, no.3: 41—43 (In. Russian).
4. Grisimov V.N. Character of color changes in microhybrid composites of composites in the process of polymerization. Institute of Dentistry. 2004, №4: 97—100 (In Russian).
5. Grisimov V.N. The HALO effect: optical model and reproduction conditions when restoring the cutting edge. Institute of Dentistry. 1999, no.3: 38—41 (In Russian).
6. Ermilov D.A. Why are teeth not bleached? Dental bulletin. 2005, no.2: 28—29 (In Russian).
7. Izmailov Ch.A., Sokolov E.H., Chernorizov A.M. Psychophysiology of color vision. Moscow: MSU Publishing House, 1989, 206 p. (In Russian).
8. Isaeva T.M. Once again about the problem of color in aesthetic dentistry. Clinical dentistry. 2003, no.4: 22—23 (In Russian).
9. Lutskaya I.K. The role of color science in modern dentistry. New in. dentistry. 2004,. no.2: 4—17. 28: Lutskaya I.K., Novak H.Bi, Terekhova N.V. The choice of color in aesthetic dentistry. New in dentistry: Special issue. 2001, no.7: 5—9 (In Russian).
10. Porkhun T.V., Yakovyuk I.A. Features of anatomy and color of teeth in residents of the North-Western region. Materials of the XII and XIII All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference and proceedings of the IX Congress of the Dental Association of Russia. Moscow, 2004: 575— 577 (In Russian).
11. Hegenbart E.A. Re-creation of color in ceramics: a practical guide. Moscow: Quintessence, 1993, 108 p.
12. Yamamoto M. Die Entwicklung des Vintage-Halo-CCSSystems. Computergesteuerte Farbbestimmung und innovative Keramikwerkstoffe. Quintessenz. Berlin, 1998: 6: 13—18.